I Was Forced To Move To Man Utd - Di Maria

Former Manchester United winger, Angel Di Maria has revealed external forces forces him to abandon a supposed move to PSG for Manchester United in the summer of 2014.

Di Maria left Real Madrid in  the summer of 2014 for Manchester United for  £59.7m after the capital club purchased Toni Kroos. In May of 2014, he was named man of the match as Real Madrid claimed a 10th European trophy.
He told Marca: “My intention was always to stay [at Madrid]. I don’t really know what happened on the inside [of the deal] these are things that representatives deal with. It happens in football.
“I started very well but then I had problems with people at the club, I started being left on the bench, then my home was robbed. It all just made me want to get out of there as quickly as possible.
“My move to PSG could have happened before this summer but it didn’t for financial reasons and I ended up going to United. In the summer I had the chance to go there again and I could not say no.”
Di Maria left United in the summer of 2015 for PSG. PSG travel to Madrid for next week’s UEFA champions league showdown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLOBAL NEWS HEADSLINES

INVESTMENT NEWS HEADLINES

National Assembly broke, borrows to pay workers