Trans Teen Takes a Selfie Every Day for 3 Years to Show Changes of His Body

Jamie Raines was born a girl, but it never felt right to him. During 3 years he’d been undergoing testosterone hormone treatment. The results are a new appearence and 1,400 photos that document his dramatic gender transition. “I didn’t like looking in the mirror before I started on testosterone. Now I’m happy with what I see,” Raines said. Check out his spectacular photos!
Here’s Jamie when he first received his testosterone gel. This was 3 years ago at the age of 18.

The first changes were barely noticeable.

“I was 4-year-old when I had my earliest memory of knowing I was male.”


“I realized I was different from the other boys but I was desperate to fit in with them.”


“Then I hit puberty and that’s not a fun time… I felt a lot more pressure to fit in with girls.”


Just take a look: his face started getting longer.



Then facial hair started to appear.


“I started experimenting and I just knew it was right for me… it felt right.”

 

“I’d always felt male… being able to live as a male was just a great feeling”




It is incredible: now Jamie has a girlfriend!

“Patience is your best friend with transitioning and it’s good to surround yourself with a community or friends and family that will support you – either online or in real life.”

“Now people are surprised when I tell them I’m trans. I had a job interview recently and when I told them they thought I was going to transition from male to female!”
Source: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLOBAL NEWS HEADSLINES

INVESTMENT NEWS HEADLINES

National Assembly broke, borrows to pay workers