See What Uti Nwachukwu Just Did To His Hair (PHOTOS)
The Big Brother Africa All Stars winner, the model cum actor Uti Nwachukwu has shocked his fans with the new step he has taken.
The TV personality has finally shed the dreadlocks which he has been known to have had for a long time.
READ ALSO: Photos: Top Ten Most Attractive OAPs In Lagos
The reason behind the cutting of his dreads is yet to be revealed but Uti once said about his dreads: “I’m not just gonna take off my dreads for the regular pay check. The only reason I’ll take off my dreadlocks is if I’m paid, and I’m talking about millions because it took me three years and a lot of discipline, dedication, money to make my hair look this different and unique’.
Uti after cutting his locks also wanted to donate them to a cancer centre He tweeted:


Uti’s dread
The reason behind the cutting of his dreads is yet to be revealed but Uti once said about his dreads: “I’m not just gonna take off my dreads for the regular pay check. The only reason I’ll take off my dreadlocks is if I’m paid, and I’m talking about millions because it took me three years and a lot of discipline, dedication, money to make my hair look this different and unique’.
Uti after cutting his locks also wanted to donate them to a cancer centre He tweeted:
Does anyone know any reputable cancer rehab centre in Nigeria I can donate my hair to? PLS RT pic.twitter.com/CkTwgMTRGG
— Uti Nwachukwu (@SirUTI) November 18, 2015
Could it be that he has finally seen somebody that paid him the
required millions or could it be that he is getting married? Remember
that Gbenro Ajibade, the Tinsel actor, cut his dreads when he was about
to get married to fellow actor Osas Ighodaro.
Comments
Post a Comment