Demi Lovato Professes Love for Wilmer Valderrama, Nick and Joe Jonas



Total lovefest alert: Demi Lovato is head over heels, and not just for boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama. She shared a pic of Wilmer with Nick and Joe Jonas and the caption is beyond cute.

Demi wrote: "This picture makes me so happy. I love my boys." Seriously, the sweetest thing ever.

Demi and Wilmer just returned from a romantic vacation in St. Barts, where she got to spend time with her guy and her Jonas pals.Wilmer shared a pic on Instagram of the guys having a hang, writing: "#SharingTheMoment with woes in St. Barts or St. Barths.. Tomato.. TomAto.."He also posted a selfie with Demi, captioning it: "Traveling with this lil' angel around the world truly feels like the world just moves around us." #relationshipgoalsBut our favorite is the loved up pic she posted of her and Wilmer having a swim. She wrote: "Sneaky paps. No I'm not naked, yes this is disgustingly cute. So happy I'm in love with such an incredible man.."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLOBAL NEWS HEADSLINES

INVESTMENT NEWS HEADLINES

National Assembly broke, borrows to pay workers