Justin Bieber Admits He Can’t ‘Commit’ To A Girl: It’s An ‘Added Responsibility’
Will Justin Bieber ever settle down with Hailey Baldwin, Selena Gomez or anyone else? The Biebs opened up about his commitment issues during a new interview, saying that dating a single woman would be way too much of an ‘added responsibility.’
It’s pretty hard for just a single woman to pin Justin Bieber down, and that’s the way the 21-year-old likes it. The “Love Yourself” singer says that between his career and his lifestyle, the last thing he wants is to get into an exclusive relationship — not with Hailey Baldwin, 18, Selena Gomez, 23, or anybody else!“Right now in my life, I don’t want to be held down by anything. I already have a lot that I have to commit to. A lot of responsibilities,” Justin said. That’s true. Justin is pretty busy supporting his smash-hit album, putting on epic performances and furthering his sexy modeling career. With everything going on, the “Sorry” singer doesn’t want a relationship to be another entry in his calendar. “I don’t want to feel like the girl I love is an added responsibility,” Justin said.
Thankfully, Justin doesn’t have to worry about hurting Hailey. When she finally set the record straight on her romance with Bieber, Hailey said, “We are not an exclusive couple.” She also acknowledged “relationships at this age are already complicated,” and that with Justin going on tour, they’re just keeping it casual. While Justin is away, Hailey will have to remember the good times with Justin by listening to his music
Comments
Post a Comment