Perrie Edwards Reveals Breakdown In Airport After Zayn Malik Split: ‘I Was Possessed

Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards Breakup Phone Call

Perrie Edwards opened up in a new interview about the heartache she experienced when she received a horrible phone call from an ex — Zayn Malik? Even worse, the devastating call happened while she was in line at the airport! Poor Perrie had a total breakdown in public!

Perrie Edwards, 23, confirmed in an excerpt from her book, Our World, that Zayn Malik, 23, ended their four-year relationship and engagement with a text message. But the singer also apparently paid her a deeply upsetting phone call at some point while they were dating.. The girls from Little Mix were speaking to iHeart Radio, when Perrie was asked about the worst situation she’s experienced concerning an ex. She didn’t name names, but all signs point to Zayn!
“I was at the airport and I got an awful phone call, erm, from someone,” Perrie said. “And then… I just… what did I…? I just remember screaming in the airport. I was like a women possessed! It was awful! It just blubbed and blubbed and I thought I was going to explode.”
“She had a little mini breakdown in the airport,” bandmate Jade Thirlwall said. “And it was in the security line and so we thought ‘oh God.'” Fellow bandmate Leigh-Anne Pinnock added: “We literally just made a little shell huddle around her so that no one could see her and we were like, ‘It’s okay, just let it out.'”
We wonder what her ex said on that phone call that made her react so majorly! Zayn has denied that he ended their relationship via text, so it’s possible that this could have been the breakup call! That’s not much better, though. Zayn’s doing pretty well for himself right now, and so is Perrie, but she’s not letting him forget how much he messed up. Little Mix just released a scathing breakup song called “Shoutout To My Ex”, and boy, is it delivering bad news to Zayn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLOBAL NEWS HEADSLINES

INVESTMENT NEWS HEADLINES

National Assembly broke, borrows to pay workers